We help corporates streamline business operations by providing back-end support for all legal compliances.
Our wide array of Business Maintenance services for corporates are
- Monthly Accountancy & Book-keeping & Finalisation of Accounts - on Cloud based Platforms such as Quickbooks Online and Xero; and Desktop based Platforms such as Tally.ERP 9.
- Payroll Outsourcing & Management.
- Income Tax Compliance for Advance Tax & TDS
- Audit & Advisory Services for Due Diligence Services, Statutory Audit, Tax Audit
- Indirect Tax Compliance for Service Tax, VAT, CST, GST
- Profession Tax Compliance
- ROC & Company Secretarial Compliance prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013
- Labour Law Compliance for Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance, MLWF
- FEMA Compliance for International Transactions
We help corporates in complying with the Transfer Pricing Provisions for cross-border or domestic transactions with associated enterprises.
While conducting business, corporates may be involved in international or domestic financial transactions with related enterprises such as sale, purchase or lease of tangible or intangible property; provision of services; cost-sharing arrangements; lending/borrowing of money; or any other transaction having a bearing on the profits, income, losses or assets of such enterprises. Income Tax Act, 1961 has laid down a separate code u/s 92 to 92F to cover such intra-group cross-border or domestic transactions.
Since the introduction of the code, transfer pricing has become the most important international tax issue affecting multinational enterprises operating in India.
The regulations mandate that all taxpayers need to obtain an independent accountant’s report in respect of all international transactions between associated enterprises or specified domestic transactions.
It is also imperative to note that entities enjoying a tax holiday in India still need to comply with transfer pricing provisions and would need to demonstrate that their international transactions have been carried out at arm’s length.
For further reading, please go to http://camattersonline.com/transfer-pricing-provisions/
ESOPS are basically rights given to employees of a company. These rights pertain to buying shares of the company at a fixed price on the date of the grant. ESOPs can be in the form of Stock Option Plans, Phantom Equity Plans and Stock Purchase Plans.
ESOPs are the best and most frequently used tools to retain top notch employees in a company.
We help corporates in
- Planning and Designing an effective and tax-efficient ESOP plan
- Drafting of ESOP guidelines
- Valuation of ESOPs & Taxation
For further reading, please go to http://camattersonline.com/esops-employee-stock-option-plans-phantom-equity-plans-stock-purchase-plans/